Spoken English, General English and Grammar, Pronunciation, Voice and Accent training is growing, dynamic & lucrative Industry. Train the Trainer program is suitable for anyone who aims to become better at English Training or for those who want to be an enterprenuer by opening their own Training Institute. ‘Train the Trainer’ course is designed to improve your training techniques & increase your confidence when delivering training courses. The research on best training methodologies is used in the course. Train the Trainer course will shape you towards better training skills. It will enable you to successfully deliver training courses to the highest standard. .
- Power of +ve Attitude: Time Management & Stress Management.
- Verbal, Non-Verbal & Vocal Skills: Power of Humour in training.
- Effective Presentation Skills & Preperation.
- Motivating & Convincing others.
BASICS OF TRAINING PROCESS
- Qualities of a good Trainer
- Continuous research & Development of course content.
- Games, Simulations & Role Plays.
- Location of Training & Survey.
- Understanding Audience.
- Prep. Of various Activities Modules.
- Effective use of Visual Aids.
- Prep. Of effect Power Point Presentations.
- Effective use of Audio Recorders.
- Creating dynamic visual modules.
- Dress code & Body Language
- Personal grooming & etiquettes.
- Controlling speaking stress, anxiety, fear & apprehensions
- Active listening & importance of voice modulation
- Handling criticism & Aggressive participants.
- In house teaching opportunities.
- Designing, Development & Delivery.
- Module Development on Sample Topics.
- Practice, Presentation & Evaluation.
- FUNCTIONAL GRAMMAR.
- VOCABULARY ENHANCEMENT.
- MEMORY ENHANCEMENT
- PHRASAL VERBS
- SAYINGS AND IDIOMS
- STANDARD PHRASES
- VOICE ACCENT TRAINING
- PUBLIC SPEAKING
- CONFIDENCE BUILDING ACTIVITIES
- FLUENCY DEVELOPMENT TECHNIQUES
- PEP TALKS
- GROUP DISCUSSIONS
- SPEAKING SESSIONS
- LIMITED SEATS
- RUSH UP
- FOR MORE INFORMATION
- AND DETAILS
- PLEASE CONTACT US AT
- 99 89 66 92 61
- 90 10 528 784
- 880 185 1572
- 800 888 3100